The Girlfriends Women’s Ministry at Victory Church is a community for all women. Our desire is to encourage women in their journey of faith through Christ-centered relationships. We want every woman to walk in her God given gifts as we worship and serve the Lord together. We strive to equip and empower women through bible studies, teaching, small groups, prayer and fellowship. The result will be a community of women moving forward in solid faith, walking with each other in grace and obedience to Christ. Email us with any questions!
Spring Bible Study: "Seamless" by Angie Smith
In six sessions, Seamless, a Bible study by Angie Smith, covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. In this study, you will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of God’s Word. Seamless helps provide clarity to help you move forward with confidence in your understanding of Scripture. Each week of study features key information that ties all of scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message.
- Evening: Mondays | 6:30-8:00 pm | NO CHILDCARE
- Morning: Wednesdays | 9:30-11:00 am | Childcare available
- Strasburg Campus: Mondays | 6:30-8:00 pm | Childcare Available
- Lititz Campus: Tuesdays | 6:30-8:00 pm | Childcare Available
- Columbia Campus: Wednesdays | 6:30-8:00 | NO CHILDCARE