Adding to our Global Outreach, VC Missions is sponsoring a trip to eSwatini to work with the organization of Children’s Cup, a child sponsorship program providing nutritional, community services and supplemental support to at-risk children and families in rural and urban settings. Care Points, the epicenter of spiritual community, safety, and resource provision have become lighthouses of Truth, and from them, churches have started, expanding the message of Reconciliation through Jesus Christ!
Time will be spent at Care Points, encouraging children, teachers, and staff. Home visits will provide much-needed resources to families in need and time will be spent encouraging future leaders and pastors who have grown up in the Care Points and now feel called to lead others on their faith journeys as pastors and teachers.
Location: Mbabane, eSwatini Africa
Cost: approx $2950 per person
The minimum age for participants is 18 years old. For more information, email [email protected]
- Register to attend the Go Global eSwatini 2020 trip information meeting on Sunday, September 8th at 1 pm, Hosted at the Greenfield Campus. Register Here
- Pick up a Trip Policy Manual at your Campus Hut or download it HERE.
- Complete Application HERE for this trip. Deadline to register and pay $50 Application fee is Sept 15th
- Team Members will be notified of acceptance via communication from the Outreach Department by October 3rd
- Once accepted, a $200 Trip Deposit will be due by October 10th.
- The trip leader will notify ALL OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBERS of the first-team meeting date, time, and place.
For more information about Victory Outreach or the eSwatini Trip, email [email protected]
*Dates are occasionally subject to change.
**All costs are estimates, based on current and past trip history/current options.